PEARLS OF WISDOM
FROM ALBERT EINSTEIN,
GERMAN PHYSICIST & A GENIUS
- True religion is real living; living with all one's soul,with all one's goodness, all one's honesty.
- The world we have created is a product of our thinking.
- It cannot be changed without changing our thinking.
- Bear in mind that the wonderful things you learn in your schools are the work of many generations. All this is put in your hands as your inheritance in order that you may receive it, honor it, add to it, and one day faithfully hand it on to your children.
- It is better to believe than to disbelieve; in so doing you bring everything to the realm of possibility.
- There does, in fact, appear to be a plan.
- Nothing truly valuable arises from ambition or from a mere sense of duty; it stems rather from love and devotion toward men and toward objective things.
- Study, and, in general, the pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are permitted to remain children all of our lives.
- Your fervent wishes can only find fulfilment if you succeed in attaining love and understanding of men, and animals, and plants, and stars, so that every joy becomes your joy and every pain your pain.
- The ideals which have lighted my way, and time after time have given me new courage to face life cheerfully, have been Kindness, Beauty and Truth.
- Great spirits have always encountered
- Violent opposition from mediocre minds.